Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wouldn't Believe it if I Hadn't Heard it Myself !

This is a special conversation in the car on the way home today.......
Mommy and Daddy, "Tomorrow is your birthday, Hayden!"
Hayden, "But I don't want another birthday."
Mommy and Daddy, "You aren't having another birthday party. It is your birthday tomorrow and we are going to give you your presents from us."
Hayden,"Why are you going to give me presents?"
Mommy and Daddy, "Because we love you, Hayden."
The following is verbatim I promise......
Hayden, "But I already have 1,000 toys at home!"

Oh goodness- I laughed out loud I couldn't help myself. Steve looked at me and knew exactly where it came from. I guess the next time Hayden tells me he is bored and I remind him he has 1,000 toys to play with he is taking that very seriously.

Is it possible for a 4 year boy to actually recognize that he has too many toys?!!! - and Christmas is 4 weeks away.

Happy almost 4th birthday, Hayden! We love you oh so much!

0 comments: