
So I am a bit behind on my scrapbooking... I just got into digital scrapping this year realizing that in reality I was not too excited about messing with the paper variety. It has become a small obsession of mine. These photos were taken last summer when I was pregnant with Evan. I was watching Hayden and Steve stroll along the beach together. Hayden was a bit unsure of the waves and sand on his feet but Daddy made sure he felt safe. It was such a happy memory for me.
I plan on providing a link to my digital scrapping gallery soon (if I can ever get caught up!)
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Digital Scrapbooking!
Posted by
Colleen
at
8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this page layout. If only I had time to scrap-book (paper or digital)...
Tammy
Beautiful! You are so good at this! I esp love the top pic of Steve from the back. Precious!
Post a Comment