Saturday, November 10, 2007
Hayden's First Pony Ride..
Steve being the great husband he is agreed to take the boys to a birthday party at the Frisco Horse Park last weekend for one of Hayden's classmates at school while I stayed home to get rid of our old "stuff" in the community garage sale. He also was very generous to bring along the camera so I could get a glimpse of the party fun.
Hayden got to enjoy his very first pony ride and best of all play with his best friend in the world, Dylan. You will see Dylan is the other little boy in virtually of these pictures. If I didn't know better, I would think Dylan is the only other child in his class.
"Who did play with today, Hayden?" Mommy asks. "Dylan", says Hayden. "What did you do today as school, Hayden?" Hayden replies, "Played with Dylan."
They are like two peas in a pod. It makes me very sad though because Thursday was Dylan's last day at preschool as his family was moving out of state. We prepped Hayden and told him to tell him goodbye but I don't think he has yet really understood what it means. I am sure Hayden will start really asking me when I take him back on Tuesday to find his best buddy isn't there anymore. I think the two of them had a special bond being the exact same size - the most petite of the class. They have a chart of the heights of the children in his class ranging from 43 inches to 37 1/2 inches tall. Hayden and Dylan are both exactly 37 1/2 inches. They are two precious, precious boys. I know Hayden will adjust fine though. He is such a social little man and plays well with any child. We miss you already, Dylan!
Posted by
Colleen
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment