Friday, November 23, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
These are some pictures I took of Hayden playing with some family boys on my father in laws side of the family - Brandon, Jack, and Bo. They are Grandson's of my father in law's cousins that we spend every Thanksgiving with.
Their little noses and ears were turning so pink from the cold but they didn't seem to mind a bit. They ran around without a care in the world - just enjoying the moment. That is something I love so much about watching happy children. If you could hold their laughter I swear at times you think that life is pure bliss.
I was getting so cold myself that I wanted to go back in but I got sucked into the delight of the boys that I soon found myself on the ground with my camera snapping picture after picture. For a few minutes, I actually forgot about the cold. I wanted to capture a day of Thanksgiving through the world of little boys.
The other pictures you see above are of sweet Cassidy. Poor thing was the one girl out of four little boy cousins playing football together. She was feeling left out of football festivities and ran down a few houses to a tire swing to console herself. I followed her over to chat and grab some pics of her too. Before I knew it she had forgotten all about the boys leaving her out of the game and she was enjoying my attention and the great tire swing of course.
It was a lovely Thanksgiving Day.
By the way, the older boys were very kind in playing with Hayden. They rooted for him and told me that he scored 14 touchdowns. When he scored he would scream "Touchdown!" and hold up his Longhorn sign with pride. The touchdowns by the way have evolved from 14 to 16 in Hayden's recount over the past two days.
Posted by
Colleen
at
11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
super pics, colleen. love the youthful energy you've captured.
Post a Comment