Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Wrap Up

Christmas was good this year. We got to spend time with everyone and just enjoy the company of one another. I was reminded of how thankful I am to have so many loving people in our lives.



Steve's cousin Dana found inspiration from a magazine for making our very own Christmas ornaments. It was super fun and very addicting. I think my sister-in-law Melissa made about 20 and spents hours. I hope this will become tradition.



My first ornament creation.

Little E and I goof around in the backyard a bit on Christmas Eve.

There is something about a Classic Coke bottle that will always be a novelty. Steve bought the Coke in bottles as stocking stuffers for all of his cousin Dana's children and his sister Melissa. I will always appreciate how Steve and my sister-in-law are always children at heart when it comes to Christmas. The laying out of the stockings on Christmas Eve is and will always be a joy for Melissa.

Little E and I still waking up on Christmas morning. He decided at about 11pm on Christmas Eve that he would not do well sleeping somewhere he was not familiar with so he and I attempted to share a bed and Daddy ended up on the couch with the dog. I think Evan spent a good portion of the night sleeping on my head. I was a bit sleepy Christmas Day.


Hayden is enjoying his new "Smart Cycle". It is a really cool bike that plugs into the TV and they ride and steer to play the game. I suppose at least his is getting a bit 'o exercise while glaring at the television - ha! Things have come a long way from the Atari joy stick.

Hayden checks out his new Play-Doh Meal Makin' Kitchen.


Evan takes a drink break from all the festivities



Evan gets a Christmas kiss from Peaches.

1 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Colleen, I stumbled onto your blog from the Albrechts and the Birkelbachs! We met at one of the SCC women's spring retreats a while back. I LOVE your celestial creations on Andrea's announcement! I love your site and will keep checking back! I have been playing with Photoshop for a while making some fun things just for my blog. I would love to chat sometime. Come by and visit us when you have a free minute! I am going to add your site to my blog if you don't mind!