Thursday, January 17, 2008

Genuine Joy





Oh Little "E" what a busy little man you are. You are always in such a rush to discover all there is in this life (if we only could share even a fraction of your enthusiasm!) Mommy sometimes has a hard time keeping up with your adventures and amazing ability to get out of or climb anything.You are the one child in the nursery that can manage to climb up out of those plastic bucket seat chairs that are built into the table for snack time as all the other babies watch you in wonder as their little legs continue to dangle below the table. This past week I found you standing on top of the dining room table when I left the chair pulled out just enough that you could climb up to see what you were missing up there. Thank you for the little daily workout sessions. I guess you are aware that after 30 our metabolisms start slowing down - just keeping me going out of thoughtfulness, huh?


I love that my smile can make you smile. Your little giggles and squeals at your brother Hayden warm my heart.



Your continual carefree delight is a little heaven sent reminder to me at times to just take a moment to "be still and know" Psalm 46:10.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a way with words. What a gift this blog will be to your boys someday when they are old enough to read it. I know I enjoy it!
Tammy