
5 days had passed by the time I took this picture. It looked much worse last week when I arrived to his preschool to have an "incident report" waiting for me to sign and a child that looked like he scrubbed pavement with his nose. My sweet Hayden. It looked like it really hurt! The protective Momma bear in me wanted to hide him out in the house for a few days but I have to remind myself to be prepared that this won't be the last time he comes home with cuts and scrapes.
Hayden is saying some of the cutest things lately. It is funny to hear him verbalize what thoughts are going through his mind.
Lauren a.k.a. (Aunt La La) took him to see a movie the other day and while they were in the car Lauren had pointed out some horses they saw as they were driving down the Tollway. Lauren told me it went something like this.
Lauren: Do you see the horses, Hayden?
Hayden: Yes, but where is the farmer?
Lauren: I'm not sure, Hayden.
Hayden: He is probably in the barn watching football.
Steve decided that was probably a pretty accurate assessment.
Hayden also recently inquired how Jesus is able to stand on the clouds up in Heaven. I am not sure where Hayden obtained the vision that Jesus was up in the clouds but I guess that is always what we envisioned as children too. He also wanted to know how God could hear his prayers being so "far, far away." I told Hayden that for sure God is always with him no matter how far away it seems He might be. We were driving down the road as we had this conversation and Hayden then ask if God just jumped out the window. I so badly wanted to turn around to see if Hayden was searching for God in the back seat.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Deep Thoughts - by Hayden Sosbee
Posted by
Colleen
at
11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment