The children had been learning all about Texas at preschool.
Hayden asked me if we could go "to the place where the men fought for Texas."
I told him I was sure we could make a trip to San Antonio sometime to see the Alamo
and maybe even fit in the Zoo and Sea World too :-)
They finished off their learning series with a little Rodeo.
Mommy helped with the "roping horses" challenge.
(That involved throwing hoola hoops tied to a rope over wooden rocking horses.)
Hayden really enjoyed himself.
Hayden asked me if we could go "to the place where the men fought for Texas."
I told him I was sure we could make a trip to San Antonio sometime to see the Alamo
and maybe even fit in the Zoo and Sea World too :-)
They finished off their learning series with a little Rodeo.
Mommy helped with the "roping horses" challenge.
(That involved throwing hoola hoops tied to a rope over wooden rocking horses.)
Hayden really enjoyed himself.
Hayden and I and our best attempts at Western wear....I realized we really don't have rodeo attire in our home.


0 comments:
Post a Comment