Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt in the Very Cool Weather....

We seem to trend with very cold Easter's the past couple of years.
I had the boys in sweaters last year on Easter Sunday
and for the Good Friday Easter Egg Hunt
this year I again bundled them in sweaters for the chilly morning.
I was a tad bummed the adorable Easter outfits I purchased the week
before had to remain in their respective closets that morning.
However, it was a beautiful day with friends and the boys
are loving the hunt of Easter eggs more and more each year.

We start the morning off with a little play time on the slide.

Hayden and Evan listen to the story of Jesus and the true meaning of Easter.

Hayden enjoys the hunt through the trees.

beautiful sweet boy

happy to find the chocolate...

Evan decided to open the eggs as he finds them....

M&M's are Evan's favorite!

Eating chocolate on the go and egg hunting!

The boys sit and enjoy the treasures found in their eggs.

and of course more chocolate!!

0 comments: