After many months of careful planning, Steve wanted to unveil the May trip to Walt Disney World to the boys on Easter Sunday with all kinds of wonderful Disney surprises including Disney themed Easter baskets, books, cups, boxes, and a Disney countdown chair the boys could use to count the days until our very first trip to Disney World together.
Steve put hours into the planning. I know that Disney World contained some of his
happiest childhood memories and I can see how much he wants to create new
happy Disney memories with his sons. I made fun of him at times for
surfing Disney message boards and forums (those exist?!)
but I really was proud of his thoughtful efforts.
Steve put hours into the planning. I know that Disney World contained some of his
happiest childhood memories and I can see how much he wants to create new
happy Disney memories with his sons. I made fun of him at times for
surfing Disney message boards and forums (those exist?!)
but I really was proud of his thoughtful efforts.
I would have posted the footage of the surprise but
admittedly it was not what we had hoped.
The boys had no idea of exactly what Disney World was
going to be so while they said they wanted to go, it was
not the screaming and squealing and jumping up
and down we had at least anticipated from Hayden.
No fears though... following posts will show Disney World the wonderful
and joyful trip that was to come and enjoyed very much by us all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment