So I catch myself "backblogged" again. November was a big month for my two sweet birthday boys.
Little "E" turned 2 on November 14th. Daddy took a little break from work to meet us at The Cupcakery for some delicious cupcakes and present opening.
His preschool teachers made him the darling crown the day before.I thought it would be appropriate for our little celebration, too.
He was "King" for the day.
right now so he was fascinated with his Thomas the Train wrapping paper.
Evan we can't believe how the time has gone already. You are talking more and more each day. I love to hear your cheerful "Hi, Momma!" in the morning and your "I love you, Momma!" at night just melt my heart away. You always keep me on my toes, my little "E Monster." The big hugs that you give us around the neck as you smash your sweet little face into ours are priceless.
their birthday card I made with Sock Monkeyswww.celestialcreationsbycolleen.com
I decided on Sock Monkeys as the theme (perfect for my little "monkeys" as I often call them). I cheated and just found an illustration online. I downloaded, printed, and cut around it. I then just frosted over the paper and put in on the cake. It was removed of course before cutting and made the cake decorating process SOOO much easier!
Hayden you are the sweetest little boy- what a blessing we have in you! You
have been so excited to tell everyone that you are 5 years old and that
you go to kindergarten in just 9 months. I am so proud
that you look out for your little brother and show your love for him and those
around you.
You are learning to read and show us more and more each day
what a big boy you have become.
You will be a wonderful man someday!
how well he is able to look at the instruction booklet
and put the detailed pieces together.
while his classmates got to sing to him and help make his day super special.
we brought cupcakes to share with his friends.

0 comments:
Post a Comment