Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Okay, so I know I am an entire week behind on this one...(better late than never!)

Evan went as Winnie the Pooh as a honey bee. He wore the hood and everything - I couldn't believe it! Hayden went as his requested super hero, Superman. I admit they were a precious pair.
They really loved the whole knocking on people's doors to get candy
thing. Evan could not understand why he couldn't put his costume on to do it again the next day.



Hayden sported his Texas Longhorn candy basket and Evan loved his Elmo basket.
They especially loved the $1 pumpkin flash lights that Grandmommy had purchased
to carry with them. They put them inside their baskets to help light the way.
Again, why do we bother with expensive toys?


While I am at it, I will cram into this post our other Halloween festivities earlier that week.
Hayden had his sweet friend, Colin, over for a while and I decided to finally experiment
with one of those fun Halloween dessert crafts you see in all the magazines and say to yourself
you are going to do but never get around to. I mean you have good intentions, even ear mark the pages, but then it just gets forgotten about until the next Woman's Day magazine comes out with the next holiday "fun for all" food craft.

The precious duo.

They each kindly took turns pouring in the ingredients I measured out for them.


Hayden was checking out what he calls the "constructions."


We of course had to use "Cars" baking cups.

This is supposed to be a bat.

This is my attempt at a little spider in its web. It turned out
okay but didn't look as near as great as in the magazine.
It was a fun little craft none the less and the boys had fun mixing!

EARLIER THAT DAY.....

This is what happens when Mommy let's it get
"too quiet" upstairs without going to investigate right away.
Thank goodness little E didn't flush!!
It was a brand new roll.

1 comments:

Crissy said...

After looking at what E did...I have decided we cannot let him and Cody play. They are a mess!
Have fun cleaning that all up.
Crissy