Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Sweet Brother Reading Session


I sometimes find Hayden and Evan up on a bed together playing. It usually involves getting under Mommy and Daddy's covers, hiding, and then throwing or kicking off the covers and screaming in delight. It is one of their favorite games.
On this particular afternoon they snuggled up in Hayden's bed to read a book together. Hayden even let Evan borrow one of his favorite bed time buddies, Corduroy, as you can see tucked under Evan's arm. Hayden is of course holding Bevo. This was such a special sight to see because the boys have done a lot of fighting lately (usually over toys). It was wonderful to not have to "referee" this session and just watch them sharing peacefully together.
I pray they will be best friends for life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so sweet Colleen! You can already see what great friends your little men will become! I love it!