So Mommy is a bit behind in posting about the first day of preschool. I am a procrastinator often times. Anyhow, I didn't get Evan's first day art back until Tuesday so my delay paid off :-)
Evan is SO excited about his backpack.
He loves to wear it and refers to
Dora the Explorer by singing "backpack, backpack."
So they are not really walking off to the school bus or anything
but I figured it was a better visual than the garage.
actually getting to leave for school through
the front door. They look quite awed by it all don't they?





1 comments:
You have the cutest boys EVER! Love their huge blue eyes and sweet hair cuts. Miss you guys!
I want to call you back, but we have had a major case of crabiness around here, complete with the flu shot blues, tummy ache and ear infection leaving me with no phone time. :-( We'll talk soon!
Post a Comment