Let's play a fun little game called "Guess who cut which of my boys hair"
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Which one was done in a salon and which was done by me??
Drumroll.........
Yes, I actually paid someone $20 to cut Hayden's hair!!
This picture was taken even after I took him back to attempt to fix
this haircut.
Not that little E's trim is any sort of masterpiece but oh my goodness
what was that woman thinking??!!!
Let's go back and revisit Hayden's "do". Does it not look
like I brought this in to her and said, "This
is exactly what I want!"
Don't get me wrong, Hayden is precious as always
but what in the world did he do to deserve such a haircut??
On top of that he has his soccer pictures tomorrow.
Thank goodness his hair grows fast!
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Which one was done in a salon and which was done by me??
Drumroll.........
Yes, I actually paid someone $20 to cut Hayden's hair!!
This picture was taken even after I took him back to attempt to fix
this haircut.
Not that little E's trim is any sort of masterpiece but oh my goodness
what was that woman thinking??!!!
Let's go back and revisit Hayden's "do". Does it not looklike I brought this in to her and said, "This
is exactly what I want!"
Don't get me wrong, Hayden is precious as always
but what in the world did he do to deserve such a haircut??
On top of that he has his soccer pictures tomorrow.
Thank goodness his hair grows fast!

4 comments:
This is HILLARIOUS. I miss you!!
Mere
I am dying laughing! Poor, sweet, beautiful Hayden. What a good looking kid! He can pull it off!
By the way, you did a great job on Evan's!
oh, no!! it looked like you did a good job fixing it. Sorry I had to run off so quick...I had no idea where Clayton went.
Please tell me where you went so I can avoid taking Will there. . .we have tried every place up here and I can't find someone who can give a good haircut consistently. Thank goodness Hayden is handsome enough to pull off any look, though!! Those boys are too adorable for words!
Post a Comment