As you can see, Little E clearly needs a haircut! The poor guy can barely see. I had what I thought a great idea to let him eat a Popsicle for distraction while I attempted to give him a trim. After just a few seconds I realized he was not going to allow this to happen as he twisted and turned all the while trying to avoid the scissors and enjoy his delicious after dinner treat. I quickly gave up and decided to let E enjoy his Popsicle and (who am I kidding) avoid an inevitable accidental scissor stabbing. I weighed the risks and it was just not worth it.
He decided to make sure sure I could not disturb him any longer so decided to retreat to his little house so he could enjoy it all by himself. (I wish I had a little house I could go eat a meal in peace in - ha!)
Very dirty and proud little boy. Mission accomplished, Mom!

1 comments:
Good plan, Mama! Too bad Evan is five steps ahead of you!
Post a Comment