Little E is obsessed with taking his pants and diaper off these days and running around. Hayden never did this so this is new for all of us. It is all fun and game until "accidents" happen. He just doesn't understand what the problem is with being unclothed from the waist below. This happens most often during nap time when he is not ready to go to bed or mad at me for putting him down before he is ready. It is always quite the visual when I go to turn the video monitor to see what he is up to.
We are hoping his little exhibitionist phase will be short lived. We really don't want to see him running in the back ground at a live televised football game someday :-)
I have a friend who had to resort to duct taping her sons diapers closed so as to avoid the inevitable presents that may be left in the crib during nap time.
Hmmmmmm, thought that sounded like a lot of effort but now I can see why this might be necessary. I am completely open to suggestions, folks!
(FYI- You may be wondering why I didn't just take a pic instead of video but my camera makes too much noise when I snap it. Unfortunately, I woke him up anyway trying to be quiet as you can see at the end of this video!)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
E caught napping "in the buff" - no worries, totally G rated!
Posted by
Colleen
at
1:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So funny, Colleen! Love that tiny hiney! :-)
Post a Comment