Saturday, May 17, 2008

E and His Sandbox Love Affair

Evan loves the sand table. He would play in it most of the day if he could. You would think it would get old but it doesn't. He loves it so much in fact that he feels a need to climb up on to the table so he can be closer to his beloved sand.

It all starts with innocent fun. He scoops up the sand and dumps it back in the box.

Sandy little boy hand.

I gotta get in there!

Working my way up.

What, what is so funny?

I love the feel of sand on my face!

So fun, oh what incredible fun!

I gotta save some up in my shorts. (Mommy dumped out what seemed like a whole bucket full of sand from his changing table when I went to change him afterward. He had sand in places I don't even care to mention!)


I just love to get these hands nice and dirty!

0 comments: