I was invited to attend a very special Mother's Day Tea at Hayden's preschool this past Thursday. I first had to pick from the wall which portrait drawing was of me. I had to guess a few times. I had not realized that Hayden's art work had improved into recognizable characters! Looks just like me don't you think?
On the back of the art work was a little Mommy questionnaire that he had filled in the blanks with his teacher.
She's as pretty as a "McCaw" ( I think this is a bird from Dora the Explorer.)
She weighs "25 - her number is really hard to know" (bless you child!)
Her favorite food is "meatballs". (not sure where he got that one)
When she was little she use to "draw my aunt a picture."
I wish mom would "let me play on the computer when I wake up" everyday.
I wouldn't trade my mother for a "Buzz Lightyear rocket ship"
His answers were also quoted in the preschool newsletter that goes out to the parents- too cute!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Special Mother's Day Tea at Preschool
Posted by
Colleen
at
11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my gosh this is soooo adorable. I love it and it makes me so excited for when Abby is older!
Meredith
Post a Comment