Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little E and My Gym - The Best Investment Ever!!

From the great recommendation of friends, I enrolled Little E and I at a Mommy and Me program at a local My Gym. Wow! - There could not have been a more perfect way to expend the incredible amount of energy inside my little man and also get some quality just "E and me" time.

E is scouting out his next activity.

Little E posing at the end of the trampoline in his oh so cheesy smile that he often sports when he knows a camera is pointed in his direction.

Evan gets ready to hang all by myself from the bar just to prove he is the real life "monkey mess" we endearingly call him from time to time. (that name affectionately given by Aunt La La)


Ta da! He could not be happier...

1 comments:

Rachel H said...

Such talent at such a young age! :-) I miss you all and think about you guys all the time. How have you been? We need to get together soon!