Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Busy Valentine's Day!

I would have updated sooner. The week got by me and the past couple of days have been kind of nuts. Steve spent the night in the ER with a kidney stone night before last and Evan decided to get his very first ear infection. It has been fun! However, they both seem to be on the road to recovery so we have hopes for a good weekend. Hayden is looking forward to his very first soccer game!


I apologize because I know this is gross but Steve wanted to show off his little kidney stone. This teeny tiny little pebble caused him all the pain and a night in the ER spending his time hooked up to morphine watching Ocean's 13 on TV. I will applaud Steve because after spending the entire night awake, he comes home at 8 am and heads off to work saying, "I feel better now. There is no point in staying home." I personally would have milked that kidney stone for all it was worth - ha!


Little E and I started the morning with a visit to Grammy's work to deliver her a Valentine, some flowers, and a kiss while Hayden was at preschool. (I wish I had gotten a pic!)


Hayden enjoys a game of musical chairs at his preschool Valentine party.


Hayden and I share some water and a cookie at his school party.



I took the boys to Aunt Melissa's 3rd grade class to participate in their Valentine party and to deliver her Valentine and valentine cards I made for her students featuring her dog, Pepper. (see below for the card). My mother in law was up there helping Melissa with her party and got to enjoy them as well. We had great fun parading them around the school.

The Valentine I made for Aunt Melissa's 3rd grade class featuring her dog, Pepper.


I ended the day with a visit to see my friend's precious new baby boy.Welcome to the world, Andrew Jason! Congratulations to our long time friends from highschool, Jason and Jennifer Fegraeus!!





1 comments:

Rachel H said...

I had no idea Steve had a kidney stone! How horrible! Glad to hear he's doing better!

The first pic of the new baby is absolutely beautiful. Your photography skills have gotten so good!