I took the boys to our neighborhood pond for some duck watching and hopes to get some pictures of my little men in their Valentine sock monkey t-shirts. I ended up finding their shirts online this year through cafepress.com after a rather discouraging hunt at all major retailers. "I love dirt" was not the appropriate sentiment for my little Valentines. When are they gonna learn we women like to dress our boys in things other than just army prints and dinosaurs? Okay, enough of my rant..
Hayden likes to hug Evan a lot more these days.
Evan thinks he is talking to the ducks in their "language". It was actually quite hilarious. He was trying to mimic the quacking.
Evan is enjoying a little pick a boo on his bro. Hayden finds it entertaining.
1 comments:
Great pics, Colleen! And I love the shirts! I feel the same way about boy clothes. I searched for V-day shirts too and finally gave up...
Post a Comment