Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Adventures of "Mr. Mischief" Continue...

Does my little menacing look not just spell trouble?

I'm a handful and love every second of it.



His latest tricks..

He has learned to open the child proof plastic latches on all cabinet doors with quite precision. This morning I wondered how he can gotten into the cabinet in the butler's pantry. I figured I had just not closed it. Within the hour, the same mystery occurred as I was getting ready in the bathroom as I see him pulling my makeup caddy from under the sink. Again, I am thinking I just didn't close it. I then follow him to the kitchen and watch him walk up to the cabinet, pull the door out just far enough to stick his little "paw" in there and push down on the latch to release the door and thus the treasures inside!

He can climb into our bath tub.

He learned how to open interior doors in our house. They are the easy french style pull down levers. Before I knew he could do this, I was around the corner in the playroom putting up some toys and saw him walk into Hayden's open room. I assumed he was fine for a moment as the bathroom door was closed and Hayden's room was safe to play in for a few minutes while I arranged some toys. Within literally just a couple of minutes, I walk into Hayden's room to find he has opened the bathroom door, climbed the stool to get into the sink, and then proceeded to turn the sink on as he stood in the middle of it with a toothbrush that he had confiscated from the counter!!!

I think we are going to have to cage him ....


Poor Hayden gets bored watching Mom trying to catch some of the antics on camera.

0 comments: