Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Evan's First Hair Cut


Checking out this haircut thing..


Nothing to it!



Still going strong, Mommy!



Final Touches


Approving my photo




Picture Perfect!

On October 18th I finally took the plunge and got Evan's first haircut. I figured after strangers starting to say "what a cute little girl" it was time. I think I was trying to postpone as long as possible because if I didn't cut his hair it made me feel like he was still a tiny baby.
I took him to Cool Cuts at Toys R Us. It is the same place that Hayden gets his haircut and it was either the same chair or the chair next to where Hayden got his first haircut. They are able to distract the kids with little TV's, video games, and a car to sit in equipped with steering wheel and all.
Evan was a perfect angel. He did not shed a single tear! He was entranced with his steering wheel and little television playing in front of him.
He didn't even fuss when I initially had to make the diversion back to the store to purchase a pair of socks for him. It is against code to have babies without socks/shoes getting a hair cut. Hayden always had shoes on but I gave up with "E" because he always rips them off within seconds of getting into the car. Oh well, we got some extra socks.

0 comments: