Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Fun - (yes, that far behind!)

It has been a very busy past couple of months (more to come on that)... I just thought I would try to get caught up on the "back blogging" -- is that a term? :-) These are a few pics from Valentine's...

Hayden sporting his "I Love Dad" tee.

Evan in his "Wild for Mommy" Valentine tee. (I am such a
sucker for Janie and Jack holiday shirts.)

Below are highlights from the boys' parties at preschool.

Nothing like a little sugar cookie and ice cream to enjoy with friends!
Hayden truly enjoys going to preschool. He is so looking
forward to Kindergarten and asks about it frequently.
I can't believe we are going to enroll him in Kindergarten this week.
Where did the time go? I know it sounds so cliche but I really
can't believe my sweet son is going to start elementary school in 5 months.

cute little Valentine plates and napkins I found at Target....


Adorable Valentine place mat craft Hayden did in preschool - love it!
Hayden has really enjoyed having this one at home for mealtime.

We are so thankful that Daddy works close
to the school so he can come and
participate often in these fun activities.

Oh how Evan loved the heart shaped cupcakes Mommy made for the preschool party! He is serious about his sweet tooth (just like Mommy and Daddy)

Little E standing on a chair in his classroom. (of course!)
You can tell he is standing on the chair if you look just above
his head you can see the reflection of his little blue jean legs.
I so admire your cheerful spirit and constant happy energy my precious and beautiful son.

0 comments: