So I caught this priceless video in the car on the way to church. I got lucky to
have my Flip video in my purse handy.
This is how you know that their Daddy may play a bit of Guitar Hero....
Anyhow, listen for Hayden's take on the lyrics.
This is the actual lyrics..
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
Hayden's lyrics
"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the prayer of the night.
Rising up to the challenge of our Bible"
Monday, February 9, 2009
Hayden and Evan in "Eye of the Tiger"
Posted by
Colleen
at
8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
oh my gosh that is priceless. Your boys are gorgeous!!! Loved catching up and seeing what you guys are up to...even if it is a little behind :)
Post a Comment