Easter Sunday we went to the 8 am service at church and then headed to Grandmommy and Granddaddy's (a.k.a. Greg as Hayden has decided) for a lovely Easter dinner and fun.
Hayden and Grandmommy decided to try out some kite flying. The wind couldn't decide whether or not it wanted to blow so there was quite a bit of kite crashing involved but Hayden had a great time with it. The Texas jersey was a "faux coat" as it was a bit cold out that afternoon.
I was a bit disappointed I splurged on Easter outfits at my favorite store but ended up covering them up with their Christmas sweaters! I wish I would have known ahead of time I could have gotten a 2 fer on that deal - ha!







1 comments:
Truly, that picture of Evan is beautiful. I am so glad you are blogging and giving us a peek into your daily life. You do a great job!
Post a Comment