This sums up all our Halloween fun...
We were thrilled when we convinced Evan it was cool to be Robin so we
had the perfect Batman and Robin duo.
One of their favorite things to do is run up and down our sidewalk.

I let the boys pick out what they wanted to carve from some
online templates.
Of course they picked the most challenging of all choices,
the Star Wars X-wing starfighter.
I was a bit nervous about carving around the details of the little
wings but the $5 carving kit tools far surpassed my expectations!
Daddy cut the top and we let the boys dig out all the pumpkin "guts"
which they loved.
(We don't normally have the boys shirtless and in underwear
but we figured this project would be messy very fast!)
Sadly even indoors it was moldly and so
gross within about 2 days that we had to throw it out
way before Halloween.
I will know better next year on how to keep the pumpkin mold free.
family outing to the Arboretum.
which we didn't even know they were going to have.
That of course was an extra fun surprise for the boys.
Evan just dropped to the ground in the middle of the
walkway and starting pulling out the chocolate-
I totally understood his chocolate enthusiasm.


Hayden loved the Frog water spray fountains.
Evan... not so much.
It is always sweet to see him run to Daddy though for shelter.



0 comments:
Post a Comment