Hayden had his first boo-boo requiring one staple this week. He was playing on the playground at preschool and fell back and hit his head after colliding with another child. His Daddy came rushing in right behind me from work as soon as he heard with the Blackberry already to his ear calling the doctor to wait further instruction and asking his symptoms. Apparently I come to find out that Steve dashed through the main office without even stopping to wait for a name tag and sign in -( such a sweet concerned Daddy!)
Steve took Hayden to the doctor while I took Evan back home for his nap. He said he did great and was such a trooper. Of course Daddy took him for a Wii Game rental and ice cream afterwards - nothing a little TLC couldn't fix. He gets his staple out tomorrow. I am so glad. I think seeing the staple bothers me more than the wound. It looks like it would hurt but Hayden forgets it is even there on the back of his head. I guess if we made it to almost 5 years with 1 staple being the worst injury so far we are doing good :-)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Hayden's First Staple - Ouch!
Posted by
Colleen
at
10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh no!! Poor Hayden! At least it's on top of his head where he can't bother it.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment