

Hayden is such a sweet little boy. Almost every time we go outside he picks one of the purple petunias from our front flower bed to give to me. "I picked a flower for you, Mom," I sweetly hear. He remembered after so long ago his Daddy taught him to pick a flower for his Mommy. It always stuck with him. I think he always longs for the smile it brings even after sometimes difficult days. I kept meaning to post about this long ago but this was the first night I was able to get a picture with him holding the flower. He likes to see me tuck in my hair behind my ear. Little E is even starting to catch on but I think he just appreciates ripping a flower out of the flower bed without being told no - he he. I am so thankful they have such a wonderful Daddy who is setting a good example and teaching them how to someday treat their own wives.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Chivalry at Four..
Posted by
Colleen
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Precious!
Post a Comment