

So I am in the kitchen as Steve brings the boys down from their rooms proudly dressed in their Texas attire in eager anticipation of the UT/TCU game (go Frogs- ha! ha!) - My Alma Mater was obliterated the second that Steve and I got together. I won't boast that TCU was actually ahead at half time.
Anyhow, Steve so happily paraded the boys around town running various errands enjoying a good "Hook 'Em Horns" here and there throughout the day. This will be something so special for my men to share together for many years to come.
Hayden got to stay up late with Daddy to cheer on the Longhorns who were in the end victorious 34-13! It brought such joy to see Hayden so excitedly copying the many shouts of "Yes!" and jumping up and down throughout the game. I was so relieved of their win. A Longhorn loss to TCU in the Sosbee household would have made for a very unhappy Sunday.

Sunday, September 9, 2007
I Wonder Who Dressed These Boys on Saturday?
Posted by
Colleen
at
12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
My little longhorns!!!! They look so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment