Monday, August 27, 2007

Mr. "Crinkle Nose"

So Evan has recently discovered this new expression over the past week that seems to be almost constant over the past few days. It was hilarious to me the first few times. I suppose it still is but it just isn't exactly the cutest baby face he could make. He seems to be trading it in for his precious smile these days.
He was cracking the women up at church yesterday as he kept wrinkling up his little nose making this devilish little look. I think he enjoys it because it evokes so much response. Mommy is starting to get concerned about the old expression that "your face is going to get stuck that way!"
See for yourself...

3 comments:

Rachel H said...

That is so funny! I did a post very similar to yours earlier today! Our boys are super cute, even when making silly faces!

Angie said...

I love it! It just cracks me up everytime! Cute boy!

Miss Sosbee said...

ahhhhh... i just want to carry him around with me every where i go.. he is sooooo cute!!!